Initially I began working for John Reynolds at Expert Pensions as an employee back in July 2017 as their ‘Digital Marketing Assistant’. Over time, I ended up being responsible for almost everything IT related, including:
– The management & maintenance of our e-commerce website (WordPress, HTML, CSS, mySQL)
– The improvement of our Search Engine Optimisation
– Editing & capturing of images & videos
– Designing & creation of promotional material (graphic designs, flyers, etc)
– Acting as a point of contact for any IT related issues within the office
Fast forward to today and I’m now the Head of Technology for the Expert Pensions group. I still look after everything listed above and more. Expert Pensions is a training provider for aspiring Financial Advisers. We offer a range of Level 4 and Level 6 courses on Pensions, Investments and Taxation.
Our website is WordPress based and was designed to be easy to use and has been set up with WooCommerce which allows products to be sold online. It’s also a fully modular E-Learning website which features courses, modules, topics, online videos, quizzes and downloadable PDF documents. The great thing about EP Educate is that all the student data can be tracked – which means, as a teacher, you have full control over your student’s learning journey. If it’s an E-Learning site you’re looking for, I can help!
An example course certificate from one of our E-Learning courses: